Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Stash - Missouri Star Quilt Co. Pt. 2

It's "Sunday Stash" time from over at Molli Sparkles' Blog.

Molli Sparkles 

Last weekend was a big "Happy Mail" day for me again.  Not only did I get my goodies for my upcoming Craftsy workshop, but also my huge order from Missouri Star Quilt Co.  I'm seriously addicted to this store!!  This is my third order from them, and definitely won't be my last!  Great customer service and quick shipping times.    I ordered last Tuesday (May 20th) and received it on Saturday (May 24th).  This order had been sitting in my cart for weeks, just waiting for me to hit the "Submit" button.  I had promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more sewing goodies until I finished a couple of projects off the "To Do" list.  I have managed to get a couple of projects done, but not nearly enough to justify a huge order like this.  Well.... that was until Monday Night/Tuesday morning.  

I have been having some insomnia problems lately for reasons unknown.  I go to bed and literally just sit and stare at the TV, hoping to fall asleep.  When that doesn't work, I turn the TV off and lie staring at the ceiling.  Those nights come more and more frequently lately, and I have no clue why.  Anywho, that particular Monday night/Tuesday morning, I didn't sleep at all.  I literally woke up at 7 am on Monday and stayed awake until 9 pm on Tuesday night!  What else is there to do that late at night/early in the morning other than watch TV and surf the web.  I watched a few tutorials online, read some forums, and checked my emails.  Still couldn't fall asleep.  Then it happened.....

I got the Daily Deal email from Missouri Star.  Free shipping plus bonus Quilter's Cash on your order.  All the goodies in my cart earned me almost $25 in QC!  I felt it was a sign that I needed to order... Lol.  So I finally hit the "Submit" button.  

  1. BLOCK Magazine Spring 2014 - Volume 1 Issue 2
  2. Cotton Supreme - Canvas Honey Bun
  3. Ansonia Blue & Green - Connecticut Geo Turquoise Yardage
  4. Ansonia Blue & Green - Honeycomb Lace Mossy Yardage
  5. Ansonia Blue & Green Layer Cake
  6. Kona Cotton - Parchment Jelly Roll
  7. Grant Park Jelly Roll
  8. Grant Park - Warm Red Yardage
I got all the stuff for the two quilts I want to make for my Aunts for Christmas this year, plus the back issue of the BLOCK Magazine.  I already have the batting and backing for the two Christmas quilts, so as soon as I can get a couple more projects off the "To Do" list, I'm going to get started on these.

I'm definitely cut off from shopping for a while.... a LONG while!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday, and a great week to come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment