Anywho, here we go with another Make-A-List Monday.
Here's a recap of last week's list:
Photoshoot with my Dr. Seuss quit-D.O.N.E! Not quite the photoshoot I was hoping for, but I managed to snap a couple of pictures in between the bouts of rain Start my next quilt - not sure yet which one.- Made a decision and started my Jolly Jelly Roll quilt. I've got the main part of the top done already. Just needs the borders and it's done.
- Get my craft room cleaned up and re-organized - Partially done on this one. Got some stuff cleaned up and organized, but then managed to tear it apart again :(
- Finish the knitted pillow for my living room - Nope, didn't touch it all week. I'm not too worried as this is not an urgent project. I just want to get it done. It'll get done.... eventually.
Here we go with this week's list:
- Finish the Jolly Jelly Roll flimsy - Just needs borders put on
- Make a Playtime Cuddle quilt for the baby shower this weekend - As if I don't have enough to do, I decided to do a cuddle quilt for the baby shower this weekend. I already knitted her a blanket, but wanted to do one of these too as they are so stinking cute!
- Finish cleaning up and re-organizing craft room - Pickup the newly made mess in my room and continue organizing as I go.
- Work on the knitted pillow for my living room - I know I won't finish it, but I'd like to at least work on it a bit and do minimally a few rows this week.
Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!!!