Monday, June 16, 2014

Make-A-List Monday - 6/16/14

Sorry I was M.I.A. all weekend!!  It was crazy, crazy, crazy at Chez Rosie.  I hope everyone out there had a beautiful weekend and a great Father's Day yesterday.  I know I did. Even though I spent my entire day on Saturday cleaning and doing laundry, it was still a great weekend.  I got my chores to a good stopping point for the day around 7:30 pm, and then I headed up to my "Craft Cave" for the rest of the night.

Anywho, here we go with another Make-A-List Monday.


Here's a recap of last week's list:
  • Photoshoot with my Dr. Seuss quit -D.O.N.E!  Not quite the photoshoot I was hoping for, but I managed to snap a couple of pictures in between the bouts of rain
  • Start my next quilt - not sure yet which one. - Made a decision and started my Jolly Jelly Roll quilt.  I've got the main part of the top done already.  Just needs the borders and it's done.
  • Get my craft room cleaned up and re-organized - Partially done on this one.  Got some stuff cleaned up and organized, but then managed to tear it apart again :(
  • Finish the knitted pillow for my living room - Nope, didn't touch it all week.  I'm not too worried as this is not an urgent project.  I just want to get it done. It'll get done.... eventually.
Didn't get as much done as I had hoped, but still did accomplish a few things which was great.

Here we go with this week's list:
  • Finish the Jolly Jelly Roll flimsy - Just needs borders put on
  • Make a Playtime Cuddle quilt for the baby shower this weekend - As if I don't have enough to do, I decided to do a cuddle quilt for the baby shower this weekend.  I already knitted her a blanket, but wanted to do one of these too as they are so stinking cute!
  • Finish cleaning up and re-organizing craft room - Pickup the newly made mess in my room and continue organizing as I go.
  • Work on the knitted pillow for my living room - I know I won't finish it, but I'd like to at least work on it a bit and do minimally a few rows this week.
That looks like about it for this week.  It's going to be a busy week at work and at home this week, so I'm just praying I can make it! 

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment