Monday, June 2, 2014

Make-A-List Monday - 6/2/14

I can't believe it's June already!  This year seems to be flying by so quickly.  It's Monday again already, so here we go with this week's Make-A-List Monday.


Here's a recap of last week's list:
  • Take the Cleveland Browns Baby Rag Quilt to the laundromat for a good washing D.O.N.E!  Took it on Sunday and it's officially checked off the "To-Do" list.
  • Start working on the Dr. Seuss Quilt for my "Baby Rockstar" stash. - D.O.N.E.!  Spent most of my day on Memorial day working on the layout for the quilt and then managed to get started on the cutting and piecing of the top
  • Diligently work on the knitted baby blanket for the baby shower next month. - D.O.N.E.!  Blanket is finished, washed, and ready to wrap :-)
Not too bad.  I normally over-plan my week and end up barely making a dent in the list.  This time, I think I planned just right and even had some time to spare.

Here's this week's list:
  • Continue working on the Dr. Seuss quilt top - Hope to have it completely done and ready to quilt by the weekend.
  • Work on the Sunny Side Cardigan for my niece - I know I won't finish it this week, but would like to at least make a dent in it.  It's knitting UFO #1
Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment