I was a BBAAAADDD girl over the past week and half or so! The mailman has been bringing me lots of "Happy Mail" full of yummy quilting goodies!
First up is my (first) order from Connecting Threads:
|Fuchsia - Tomato - Butter - Aqua - Midnight - Sandstone - Taupe - Latte - Espresso - Slate|
I wanted to take advantage of their killer thread sale ($1.79 each down from $2.79 each). Most of the colors I wanted were completely sold out by the time I went to place my order, but I did manage to get quite a few to start building my thread stash. Most of them match upcoming projects, and then I grabbed a few just to have :-) Couldn't pass up the sale!!
Next we have my second order from Connecting Threads:
|Wine - Tea Rose - Meadow - Lichen - Lime - Calypso - Hyacinth|
Next up is yet another order from Missouri Star Quilt Company
- Home For The Holidays Fat Quarter Bundle by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake
- Natural White OMNI Thread
- 3x - A Beautiful Thing Charm Packs by Zoe Pearn for Riley Blake
- 2x - MSQC Tape Measures - one for my knitting bag, one for my sewing room
- .5 yds - Kona Cotton - Sunflower Yardage
- 1.5 yds - Kona Cotton - White Yardage
- 1 yd - Home For The Holidays - Flake Multi Yardage by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake
- 1 yd - Home For The Holidays - Stripe Multi Yardage by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake
The A Beautiful Thing Charm packs were the Daily Deal one day last week. I had no plan for them, but I just loved the patterns so I had to get it! The Sunflower and White Kona fabrics go with the charm packs and I've now got a Lucky Charm Quilt on my ever-growing "To Do" list. No recipient in mind for this one, just want to make.
Here's a teeny, tiny order from equilter.com:
Finally, a quick little order from The Fat Quarter Shop.
- Dowager Countess Downton Abbey Fat Quarter Bundle
- Feast Bountiful Harvest Fat Quarter Bundle
- .5 yd - Bountiful Harvest Brown Dots & Medallions Yardage
- .5 yd - Bountiful Harvest Tonal Words Yardage
Add all this to the gigantic haul from JoAnn's I got last Friday... and the TWO orders that I'm waiting on from Missouri Star, AND the third order from Connecting Threads..... I'm good to go for a LONG while!! After those orders, I'm done! I'm completely cutting myself off from shopping until I get more projects done and limiting myself to only purchasing stuff that I need to finish a project. No more fabric.... no more notions... no more thread. I'm going "cold turkey"... wish me luck :-)
Have a wonderful Sunday, and a great week to come!