Monday, June 23, 2014

Make-A-List Monday: 6/23/14

It's been a busy, busy week again.  Sewing, cleaning, laundry, and being sick.  All rolled into one fun-filled week.


Here's a recap of last week's list:
  • Finish the Jolly Jelly Roll flimsy - Not quite..... Had every intention of working on it all weekend and having it wrapped up by yesterday, but it never happened. 
  • Make a Playtime Cuddle quilt for the baby shower this weekend - D.O.N.E.!!  Kinda had a minor hiccup when cutting the pieces, but I managed to figure something out and get it all done and ready to go for the shower.
  • Finish cleaning up and re-organizing craft room - D.O.N.E.!!  Well, as much as I need done right now.  Got my room all cleaned and organized between Friday night and Saturday.  It's going to be so wonderful to work in a space where I'm not tripping on everything!
  • Work on the knitted pillow for my living room - Honestly, didn't even have a chance to look at it last week!  Too busy working on other projects I guess.

So.... here we go with this week's list:
  • Finish at least the top of the Pink & Chocolate quilt - almost there... just need to finish up the borders and it'll be ready to baste, quilt, and bind!
  • Start working on the table runner for my coffee table - I've got the pattern, fabrics, batting, and backing ready to go.  I DESPERATELY need this done ASAP as my coffee table is currently unprotected and getting scuffed up :(
Keeping it really simple this week.  Don't want to over-plan and under accomplish.  Hopefully I'll get more done, but I'm not going to hold myself to it.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday and a great week to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment