Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Stash - 6/29/14

Molli Sparkles

Here we go with my most recent (and LAST for a while) additions to my stash...

First up, order #1 of 2 from from Missouri Star Quilt Co.



Chalk this order up to the "Freaky Friday" sale they had on Friday the 13th!!  Just couldn't resist.  The Rosey Jelly Roll has been on my wishlist since I first started shopping at Missouri Star a couple of months ago.  I LOVE it!!  Bonus... we share a name :-)  I wanted it, but had no clue what I would use it for.  That is, until I saw last week's Missouri Star tutorial (Beach Balls Quilt).   It will be the perfect fabric for that pattern.  Again, this is another project that has been added to the monstrous "To Do" list with no recipient in mind, but I'll be fun to make :-)

Next is order #2 of 2 (and my last order for a long while!) from Missouri Star Quilt Co.


All of the Wizard of Oz fabrics go along with the panel I got last week from equilter.com to make my MIL a quilt.  Not quite sure when I'll get around to it or when I'm going to want to give it to her, but seeing as though she is a HUGE Wizard of Oz fan... I couldn't pass up getting the fabric now before it's gone for good and too late!

The Halloween Parade fabrics/charms and the Tumbler Template are going to be used to make a table runner for my living room for Halloween.  I'm sure I'm going to have extra left over, so I'll have to come up with something else creative to do with the remnants.  Also, the Basic Brights fabrics are to make a simple charm baby blanket for my stash of baby stuff.  Whether I give it away as a baby shower gift, or (hopefully) use it for our future child... looked like fun fabrics to play with!

This is my LAST order from M* for a long while!!!  I've now got enough precuts and yardage to do almost 16 projects!!  I have officially put myself in the "crafting freezer" and need to focus my energy on creating instead of shopping :-)

Last up is my last order from Connecting Threads:



These were all the colors I originally wanted but missed out on during the sale due to being out of stock.  Figured for the little bit more to pay for full price, I could go ahead and grab them now so I have them, instead of waiting on a sale in the future.  Between the three orders I've placed with them over the past few weeks, I have practically every color I could possibly need!

Well, that's it for my new stash.  This will most likely be the last Sunday Stash for quite some time as the "no shopping" rule is going to prevent me from making any additions.

Hope you're having a splendid Sunday, and have a great week to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg. M*QC is dangerous. I check their daily deal religiously and have a huge Wishlist. I can't wait to see what you do with that rose jelly roll. Such a lovely mix of colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete