Here we go with my most recent (and LAST for a while) additions to my stash...
First up, order #1 of 2 from from Missouri Star Quilt Co.
- Rosey Jelly Roll by Tanya Whelan for Free Spirit Fabrics
- 2 yds - Rosey Little Roses Pink Yardage by Tanya Whelan for Free Spirit Fabrics
- 1 yd - Kona Cotton - Azure Yardage
- 3 yds - Kona Cotton - Snow Yardage
- Yellow Brick Road Quilt Pattern
- Dritz Lint Brush - DESPERATELY needed one!!
- Missouri Star Quilt Company Mug
- Autographed 1st Issue of BLOCK Magazine - Freebie for ordering
- Three Handy Notions Bundle - Free Daily Deal item
Next is order #2 of 2 (and my last order for a long while!) from Missouri Star Quilt Co.
- .5 yd - Wizard of Oz: 75 Years of Wickedness - Gray Yardage
- .5 yd - Wizard of Oz: 75 Years of Wickedness - Green Yardage
- .75 yd - Wizard of Oz: 75 Years of Wickedness - White Yardage
- 3 yds - Wizard of Oz: 75 Years of Wickedness - Black Yardage
- .75 yd - Wizard of Oz: 75 Years of Wickedness - Black Yardage #2
- .5 yd - Halloween Parade - Star Orange Yardage by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake.
- .5 yd - Halloween Parade - Stripe Orange Yardage by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake
- 1 - Halloween Parade Charm Pack by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake
- .75 yd - Basic Brights - Stars Multi Yardage by Windham Fabrics
- .5 yd - Basic Brights - Aspirin Dot Red Yardage by Windham Fabrics
- 1 - Basic Brights Charm Pack by Windham Fabrics
- 1 - 5" Charm Pack Tumbler Template
The Halloween Parade fabrics/charms and the Tumbler Template are going to be used to make a table runner for my living room for Halloween. I'm sure I'm going to have extra left over, so I'll have to come up with something else creative to do with the remnants. Also, the Basic Brights fabrics are to make a simple charm baby blanket for my stash of baby stuff. Whether I give it away as a baby shower gift, or (hopefully) use it for our future child... looked like fun fabrics to play with!
This is my LAST order from M* for a long while!!! I've now got enough precuts and yardage to do almost 16 projects!! I have officially put myself in the "crafting freezer" and need to focus my energy on creating instead of shopping :-)
Last up is my last order from Connecting Threads:
These were all the colors I originally wanted but missed out on during the sale due to being out of stock. Figured for the little bit more to pay for full price, I could go ahead and grab them now so I have them, instead of waiting on a sale in the future. Between the three orders I've placed with them over the past few weeks, I have practically every color I could possibly need!
Well, that's it for my new stash. This will most likely be the last Sunday Stash for quite some time as the "no shopping" rule is going to prevent me from making any additions.
Hope you're having a splendid Sunday, and have a great week to come :)