Monday, June 30, 2014

Make-A-List Monday: 6/30/14

Wow!!! Already the last day in June!!  This year is going by so quickly, I can't keep up!  With this week being a 4-day workweek for us here in the states, hopefully it'll go by quickly and we'll be on to the big 3-day weekend!!!


Here's a recap of last week's list:
  • Finish at least the top of the Pink & Chocolate quilt - D.O.N.E.  I actually finished the top on Friday night (missed the TGIFF/Finish-It-Up Friday post unfortunately).  I got it basted and started quilting yesterday.  This will definitely be a finish this week!
  • Start working on the table runner for my coffee table - Haven't started yet.  Had to finish the Pink & Chocolate quilt first, but this will be carried over to this week!

So.... here we go with this week's list:
    • FINISH the Pink & Chocolate quilt - just have the quilting to finish and get the binding on, and it'll be a finish this week!
    • Start working on the table runner for my coffee table - Hoping to start this by mid-week and finish it over the 3-day weekend
    • Start working on my next big quilt - not sure which one it will be... but I'm going to start another one :-)
    I'm planning on some mega "quality time" in my craft room this week working on projects.  With any luck, I'll be able to cross off not one but TWO projects off the "To-Do" list by week's end!

    Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday and a great week to come!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment