Friday, April 4, 2014

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new blog :-)  I've been blogging off and on for years, but decided to simplify everything and condense it all into one new blog.  Here I hope to share with you projects that I'm working on, hopefully share some inspiration, as well as ramble on about the on-goings of my crazy life.

Just to do a little introduction.... My name is Jess (a.k.a. Rosie) and I'm a thirty-something year old gal who is married to the most supportive man in the world, and mom to the world's laziest dog EVER!  I'm a knitter, a crocheter, scrapbooker, new sewer and quilter, and an aspiring photographer.  I am always looking for a craft to do which keeps me fairly busy.  I am notorious for not finishing projects, and that's one of the reasons why I wanted to start a blog.  To be able to have some motivation to finish things so I have things to share :-) 

I hope you find my blog inspiring and interesting, and please feel free to leave comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment