Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Mail Day

Happy Good Friday everyone!  Today Hubby and I are fortunate enough to have the day off, and what better way for me to spend my day than hiding out in my craft room and playing with some HAPPY MAIL!

The mailman just loved me today... orders from Quilters Warehouse, Amazon, Citrus Twist, and Missouri Star Quilting Co.  Lots of new goodies to play with!
A Touch Of Whimsy by Anka's Treasures from Quilters Warehouse.


Ansonia Pink & Chocolate Jelly Roll by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit Fabrics from Missouri Star Quilting Company.

Also from Missouri Star Quilting Company....


Now, I didn't take a picture of what's in my Citrus Twist kit for this month, but I'll try and do a video over the next few days showing off all the goodies in the kit.

So many new goodie to play with, I don't even know where to start!  Guess the first step is getting everything put away and organized in my craft room... and then it'll be time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment