Saturday, April 19, 2014

SEWjo Saturday

Here we go for my first SEWjo Saturday from over at My Go-Go Life.


I'm still plugging away at the Survivor Quilt for my MIL.


Not much has changed since my post on Wednesday other than I started sewing the rows together.  Slowly but surely, it's coming together and I hope I can start snipping seams in the next few days or so. 

I headed off to JoAnn's again today, armed with coupons again (of course) and managed to escape with a minimal purchase. I just picked up some more flannel for doing some receiving blankets, the binding, backing, and batting for the quilt I'm going to use that jelly roll I bought the other day, as well as some fusible fleece to use on making some new place mats for my kitchen.  I was good :-)  I did decide to return that iron I bought last weekend.  There were just too many negative reviews for me to keep it.  Maybe it'll go on sale again and I'll grab it, but for now I think I'm going to stick to my "old faithful" Black & Decker. 


On a side note, today has been BEAUTIFUL outside!  So beautiful in fact that Hubby was desperate to grill out. 

Burgers and Italian sausage on the grill!!  YUM!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment