Monday, March 23, 2015

Make-A-List Monday: Week ok 3/23/15




Here we are again.. Monday! I've got a busy, busy week ahead of me. Projects to finish, projects to start, and the Sewing Expo on Friday. Going to be a good week!  Without further ado, here is this week's list:

1. Finish the cuddle quilt for my new nephew. It is assembled and the binding is attached. Just needs the hand-sewing done and it will be ready to give this weekend. 

2. Start working on my "secret project".  Unfortunately I don't know if the recipient of this one reads my blog or not, so to be on the side of safe, I'm going to keep this one under wraps for a bit. All the materials are pressed and ready, just need to get started.  

3. Finish up the "Fru-Fru" swirl scarves I've been commissioned to do by a co-worker. I really wanted to have had them done by now, but I just haven't had the time to work on them much. I've got one done, just two more to go. 

Add to that list housework, getting my shopping list done for Friday, and grocery shopping at some point... I'm going to be a busy gal!!

Hope everyone has had a fabulous Monday, and have a great week to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment