I'm Being "out of commission" for most of February has put me behind where I want to be by now with my projects for this year. When I started off this week, I had three UFOs on my desk. Hubby's Family Guy quilt, the Valentine's Day vests for my DJ's, and the Bionic Bag for my BFF.
Well.... I got two of the three done this week. Not too shabby if you ask me.
Bionic Bag for the BFF
As I stated in my post from earlier this week, thank GOD for the video tutorial I found on YouTube for this little bag! I don't think I would have been able to complete it without it! I bookmarked the link, so for the next one(s) I've got planned, it'll be an easy reference for me. I'm sure that after I get a couple done, it'll be easy-peasy... but until then, I'm grateful for the help!
Bionic Bag Details:
- Started: February 26, 2015 Finished: March 2, 2015
- Pattern: Bionic Gear Bag by Sally Thompson
- Fabric: Novelty & Keepsake Calico fabric from JoAnn's, Pellon SF101 Interfacing
- Notions: 4 - 9" zippers and 1 - 22" zipper from Wawak.com
- Thread: Coats & Clark - Pink All-Purpose Thread
Valentine's Day Vests for the DJ's
These were intended to be worn on Valentine's Day by my DJ guys, but alas... life got in the way and I didn't get them done in time. Hubby ended up not DJing that night anyways because we were headed to PA for my grandmother's funeral, but that's besides the point. I wanted to get them 100% done so that they will be ready to wear for next year, plus two less items on my UFO list!
Valentine's Day Vests Details:
- Started: February 5, 2015 Finished: March 5, 2015
- Pattern: McCall's Pattern M2447 - Sizes XL & XXL
- Fabric: Valentine's Day Fabric, County Classic Solids (lining), and Costume Satin (Backing) from JoAnn's
- Notions: 5 - 5/8" Buttons & Tie Buckle from JoAnn's
- Thread: Coats & Clark - Black All-Purpose Thread
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday, and has a great weekend to come!
Linking back to Fabric Friday at Fort Worth Fabric Studio, Finish It Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts , TGIFF at Quokka Quilts, Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict, and Link-A-Finish Friday at Richard & Tanya Quilts