- Placemats for my kitchen (fabric bought & pre-washed)
- "Dr. Seuss" Disappearing 9-patch baby quilt (fabric bought & pre-washed)
- "Cuddle" blanket for my Niece (fabric bought)
- Cleveland Browns Baby Rag Quilt (fabric/materials bought)
- (5) Self-Binding Receiving Blankets for gift stash (fabric bought & partially pre-washed)
- "Jolly Jelly Roll" Quilt for my BFF for Christmas (fabric bought)
- "Summer In The Park" Quilt for my living room (fabric bought)
I have a relatively quiet weekend coming up and I'm trying to get the motivation to get into my "craft cave" and start working on projects.
I got my room somewhat cleaned up last weekend, but found myself just staring at the tubs of fabric, just waiting to get touched. Just didn't have any motivation to start anything. Now the list is long, and the urge to keep planning (and shopping for) future projects is becoming overwhelming again. I made myself a promise though.... no more buying until I finish something. You'd think that would be motivation enough, but not so much.
Unfortunately, I've been under the weather over the past few days, so I REALLY haven't been doing much of anything other than sleeping. I'm really hoping to get back in the swing of things tomorrow night and at least tackle something. ANYTHING. We've got a couple of errands to run right after work, but then it's going to be off to my "craft cave" to work. Maybe I'll get the fabric for the cuddle quilt washed... maybe it'll be cutting out the pieces for my placemats. We'll just have to wait and see. But I am determined to do something!