Monday, May 26, 2014

Make-A-List Monday - 5/26/14


Happy Memorial Day to all you in the US!  Sometimes it's hard to remember what today is all about.... not about the 3-day weekend, not about parties and BBQs.  It's about remembering all those who have served in our armed forces and the sacrifice that they make for us.  I'm not going to lie though, the 3-day weekend is wonderful!  A chance to spend time with friends and family, the "unofficial" start to summer, and a chance to "reset" from life.  At least that's the way I look at it. 


Anywho, it's time for Make-A-List Monday.  I've actually added a box on the sidebar showing where I'm at on my monster of a to-do list.  Figured it would be easier just to update that than post it here every Monday :-)

Here's what's on my plate for this week:

  • Take the Cleveland Browns Baby Rag Quilt to the laundromat for a good washing
  • Start working on the Dr. Seuss Quilt for my "Baby Rockstar" stash. 
  • Diligently work on the knitted baby blanket for the baby shower next month.  Goal is to have it 100% done and washed by the end of this weekend. 
Hopefully this week at work won't be as crazy/chaotic as the past two weeks, and with it being a short (4-day week) it'll go by quickly.  Fortunately Hubby and I don't have any major plans this week after work or this upcoming weekend, so I'm determined to get a couple more projects worked on/done :-D  It's really a great feeling checking things off the "To-Do" list instead of adding to it!

Happy Monday Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment