Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WIP Wednesday: For The Hubs



Back when Hubby and I went to pick up Rosie, we stopped at our local JoAnns so I could pick up a few things from their Viking store. While we were walking around, Hubby found some fabric he just "had to have something made out of it."  Naturally, since I dragged him all over the state that day, I just couldn't say "No."  I grabbed a few yards of it, already having a pattern at home I could use, and the promise of a button-down shirt was born.

My Lattice Quilt kinda took priority, but now that it's all done, I couldn't wait to get started on his shirt. I serged the edges and washed the fabric weeks ago, but just now got around to starting it. 


All the pieces are now cut and the raw edges are serged. Doesn't look like much right now, but hopefully it'll look awesome once it's all done.  Goal is to finish it up over the next few nights so he has a fun shirt to wear to our Labor Day cookout this weekend :-)

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

Linking back to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment