Here are the project details:
- Started: July 6, 2014 Finished: August 24, 2014
- Pattern: Lattice Quilt (Missouri Star Quilt Co - Leaflet or BLOCK Magazine)
- Approx Size: 64" x 67 1/2"
- Fabrics: Ansonia Blue & Green layer cake by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit Fabrics, Cotton Supreme - Canvas Honey Bun, Ansonia Blue & Green - Honeycomb Lace Mossy yardage (border), Ansonia Blue & Green - Connecticut Geo Turquoise yardage (binding), unbleached muslin (backing)
- Thread: Coats & Clarke Machine Quilting Thread - 0016 Ecru
- Batting: Warm & Natural
Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!
Linking up to Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River and Fabric Tuesday at A Quilt Story.
Also Linking back to Finish It Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts , TGIFF, Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict, and Link-A-Finish Friday at Richard & Tanya Quilts