Monday, August 25, 2014

Make-A-List Monday: 08/25/14

Wow, I can't believe how much this month has gotten away from me!!  I've been a busy little bee, but unfortunately keep forgetting to post about it!  It's been a while since I've done a "Make-A-List Monday," so here we go with this week's list...

  • Finish Hubby's "Comic Book" button-down shirt - Pieces are cut.  Need to serge all the raw edges on the pieces and get it all sewn together.  Target completion date is 08/28/14.
  • Trip to JoAnn's - I have a dr. appt on Wednesday right across the street from JoAnns.  I need to return some fabric I bought, intended on shirts for DH and his dj-ing partner but the fabric is way too thin, as well as a quilting calculator that I picked up and realized I don't really need.  I also need to pick up some solid yardage for the Yellow Brick Road quilt I'm making for my grandma.
  • Start Cutting YBR Fabrics - Starting a Yellow Brick Road quilt for my grandma.  It was originally intended as a Christmas gift, however she just entered a nursing home and I thought it might cheer her up, so I'm going to get it to her ASAP.
  • Clean-Up Craft Room/Put Away New Stash - My poor craft room looks like a tornado hit it!  I worked diligently all weekend on my Lattice Quilt and didn't stop to pickup after myself.  Guess I was just too excited!  I also have a whole basket of newly acquired stash that needs to be organized and put away.  Seeing all the new goodies in that basket reinforces to me that I need to be on a "diet" for a while and get some more projects done first.  
That looks like it for this week's list.  Really hoping I can get at least half done by the end of the week, and may actually be able to complete it all considering we have a three-day weekend this weekend!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment