Monday, July 7, 2014

Make-A-List Monday: 7/7/14

Hi there!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, and for those in the States... a great Holiday!  It's that time again for Make-A-List Monday.



Here's a recap of last week's list:
  • FINISH the Pink & Chocolate quilt - D.O.N.E.!  Finished it up in the wee hours of the morning on the Fourth.  It's washed and packed away until December.
  • Start working on the table runner for my coffee table - D.O.N.E.!  Actually finished it up on Saturday.  I'll be posting pics with details hopefully tomorrow :-)
  • Start working on my next big quilt - D.O.N.E.!  I started prepping and cutting out the materials for my Lattice Quilt for my aunt for Christmas this year.

So.... here we go with this week's list:
  • Continue working on the Lattice Quilt - Hoping to at least get all the squares cut and the strips cut to size
That is honestly probably the only thing I might get done this week.  I'm photographing a wedding on Saturday, so between the meeting I have with the Bride tonight to go over final details and the rehearsal on Friday night, I'm probably not going to get into my sewing room much this week :-(  However, come Sunday.... I may.  Totally depends on how I'm feeling.  Usually, after a wedding I'm dead to the world the next day and don't move off the couch.  Lol.  They totally wear me out!

Well, that's it for me on this gloomy Monday here in NE Ohio.  Hope you have a great Monday and a fabulous week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment