Here's where I stand:
- Grandma - about 80% done. Need to finish the quilting and bind
- Aunt #2 - Need to get started. Have all the materials ready to go
- Gram (Hubby's Grandma) - Have all materials
- MIL - Have all materials
- FIL - Need to get materials. Going to do camo rag quilt
- Pot Holders - need to make as many sets as possible for co-worker gifts. Have all materials
- (x4) Button-Down Shirts for Hubby - have all materials ready to go
- (x5) Pajama Shorts for Me - have all materials ready to go
- Puppy Quilt for my BFF - NEED DONE BY 9/27!!
- Fall Table Runner for my Mom - have all materials
- Halloween Table Runner for Me - have all materials
- Christmas Table Runner for Me - have all materials
- Christmas Tree Skirt for Me - have all materials
- (x4) Quilts for the niece and 3 nephews - have all materials
- Finish editing wedding photos from July - NEED DONE BY 9/30!!
- Gut spare bedroom & move craft room back downstairs - Would like done by end of October
- Gut/re-organize garage - Would like done by end of October before the snow hits
If I can stick to my little "schedule," I should be able to get everything done on time... but you never know what is going to get thrown at you at the last minute!
Off to finish up my day at work, and then get started on the list as soon as I get home. Wish me luck!!! :D